As your Member of Parliament, one of the most important parts of my job is helping the individuals and groups I represent interact with the Federal Government.
My office can support you through the process of dealing with many different federal departments on programs and services.
My office can provide information and assistance with:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Passport Canada
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canada Student Loans (CSL)
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Veterans’ Affairs
- Federal Crown Corporations
- Federal Funding for Organizations
- Acquiring Canadian Flags and Pins
If you or a loved one is approaching a milestone birthday or anniversary, please feel free to contact my office to order special greetings.